Our prosperity as a nation depends upon the personal financial prosperity of each of us as individuals. Our goal is to show you how to take ownership of your financial future. You can make your retirement savings soar - by having your money work harder for you, without you having to work harder for your money. Discover a new route that will lead you beyond, just getting by - toward a better life of wealth, comfort, and abundance.
Monday, January 17, 2011
I Have A Dream
It is indeed a sobering realization that those that sacrificed before me, afforded me the lifestyle that I enjoy today. It is also incredibly important that I never forget them.
If you've never see Dr. Kings "I have a dream speech" in it's entirety. Please take the time to look and listen carefully. Our nations future depends on it.
K. Michael Ferguson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment